November 11, 2011

Family Pictures.

As we do every fall, we took family pictures recently.  My family, in particular my husband, does not share my love of photography and was not particularly happy.  He was thrilled, however, when he realized my camera had a low battery.  Never fear, I had time to get some photos.  I told my mom where to take them and she graciously obliged (great job... thanks MOM!). 

Here are a few shots... enjoy!






3 comments:

LB said...

These are beautiful gretchen! My favorite is the last photo where you are all holding hands. And I love those boots you and Izzy are wearing. :) Mom did good!

XO!
Lis

Sue said...

I LOVE the orangish color theme going on! You all look so good! :) Great Pics Gretch!!! :) Hope to see you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

These turned out great!!! I love the holding hands photo the best too :-)

Love to all, Mom